Roger Glenn Moore
Graphic Designer / Graphic Artist Denver, CO 80203
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.rgmproductiondesign.com
Versatile graphic artist, up-to-date on current software, able to solve web and print challenges with animation, architectural renderings, figure modeling, banners, art print production, and other techniques.
- Deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Page Layout, Print Production, and Design.
- Illustration and 3D Illustration and Modeling.
- Write and understand HTML and CSS.
- Photo Retouching, and Manipulation.
- Able to scale photos and drawing for engineering.
GARB, Denver, CO 2019
Garb is the original junior golf apparel brand. Founded in 1996, Garb on the belief that kids wanted a brand to call their own–a brand dedicated to the youth of the game that offers great styling and unrivaled quality.
Graphic Designer/Production Artist
- I using my knowledge and experience to design and layout the Golf, Team, and Resort Catalogs for Garb.
- I had to coordinate with the photographers and printers for the catalog.
- Strong use of Photoshop skills to place graphics on apparel photos. Also, use Photoshop to composite shots and to recolor fashion design.
UBER, Denver, CO 2019
Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American multinational transportation network company offering services that include peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery, and a
Ride Share Driver
UNITED AIRLINES, Denver, CO 2019
United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world’s third-largest airline when measured by revenue, after American Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
Able to Pack and check flights. Load and off-load food, beverage carts, and equipment into vehicles and on/off aircraft. Drive catering vehicle and properly positions catering vehicle to aircraft.
SIGN ACCESS, Melbourne, FL 2017 – 2018
Specializes in design, fabrication, and installation of architectural, digital and electrical signs all over Central Florida. Highly experienced in the sign industry, we are experts in image management, expansion, mergers, acquisitions, and re-imaging.
Illustrations of dimensional signs to be constructed. Explanation and process of the construction of different signs.
- Architectural vector drawing of monument or wall signs.
- Fast-paced expect level Illustrator skills. I had to multi-task and make quick numerous rendering in a short amount of time.
- Correct and Design existing Digital Signage.
- 3d modeling and rendering of Monument signs.
RR DONNELLEY, Oakbrook, IL 2011 – 2017
RR Donnelley is a global, integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize their multi-channel marketing and business communications.
Execution of preprint Ad for all US regional markets of Ace Hardware. Creation of the in-store signage and Execution Guides to all US Ace Hardware Stores.
- Designed the Ace Hardware 90th Years Logo. Ace Hardware wanted to celebrate 90 years of business with a year filled with sales, shirts, and events. The design was chosen out from many designers.
- Designed the Nationwide circular ad with multiple products on one page. I also had to alter the design for every region of the United States to fit different products. These versions can be ten to twenty pages long of design.
- Designed 2015 Nationwide coupon calendar for Ace Hardware. Ace Hardware makes a coupon calendar every year to push different products every month and to sell new merchandise. This calendar introduces Ace Hardware’s new product paint Clark+Kensington. The design was chosen out from many designers.
QUARTET PRINTING, Evanston, IL 2009 – 2011
Digital printing, wide format printing and course books for Northwest University.
Utilize large digital printer and finishing machines for multiple projects.
- Manipulated art files to print on a digital press.
- Color corrected printed files on the digital press.
HOLLIDAY FENOGLIO FOWLER, L.P., Chicago, IL 2006 – 2008
HFF is a leading provider of capital markets transaction services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry.
Graphic Designer / Production
Create high-quality documents focusing on layout, aesthetic design, graphics, and infographic creation. Convert verbal and written input from the transaction team to simple, but attractive graphical illustrations.
- Created a 3D model of East Wacker Drive.
- Illustrate site plans and aerial maps of properties.
- Designing Offering Memorandum for office or residential building to investors. Offering Memorandum would have site plans, maps, 3D illustrations, pie charts, and graphs.
- Designed a central business district map of the city of Indianapolis, to display the commercial and retail businesses.
ALLEGRA PRINT & IMAGING, Okemos, MI 2004 – 2006
Allegra is a full-service marketing communications provider offering marketing consultation, copywriting and graphic design services.
Pre-press • Graphic Designer
Format designs able to be printed and to be mailed. Design brochures, posters, magazines and variable postcards for incoming clients.
THE BIRD CENTRAL WYOMING NEWS, Chicago, IL 2009
The Bird Central Wyoming News is an Associated Press newspaper delivering complete, factual and informative local and statewide news to the community of Glenrock, Wyoming
Web Designer • Graphic Designer.
Edit and code HTML for The Bird Central website.
GSP MARKETING, Chicago, IL 2008
Retail-based ad agency and print production.
Designer for SEARS Christmas Catalog.
QUARASAN, Chicago, IL 2006
A Content development company that works with publishers of educational materials.
Production designer of school books.
KAPLAN FINANCIAL, Chicago, IL 2006
Making Course booklets for Kaplan University.
Production • Electronic Print Production. Using InDesign, reformatted and laid out state and federal pre-licensing manuals on securities and insurance topics; these manuals typically ran 250 – 500 pages.
RGM PRODUCTIONS, Lansing, MI 2004 – 2006
Freelance Logo Design, Graphic Design, 3d Modeling, Animation, and Web Design.
MICHIGAN FARM BUREAU, Lansing, MI 2002 – 2003
Biweekly newspaper of the Michigan Farm Bureau.
Layout and designing pages and ads for the Michigan Farm Newspaper.
Bachelor of Applied Arts
Major: Graphic Design; Minor: Advertising
Central Michigan University, Graduated
Mt. Pleasant MI
Lansing Community College: Animation Courses